[Artemisia] Fabric Stores in Loch Salann?

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 09:47:57 CST 2007

This sunday??  Joann's will be opened (though i just got the flyer, day after thanksgivig.. MASSIVE sales). hancock will be open. home fabric is opened for about 5-6 hours on sunday and the designer fabrics is closed on sundays. I can't think of the other stores atm,  but most are closed on sundays.

  again.. most are having nice sales the friday/saturday after thanksgiving.  And if you're looking for a stash for estrella, you may want to wait for the after Christmas sales.

  I can give you a list of the ebay vendors and online stores I use.

  Ashé'el

  *btw. Miss Aurora, when did i become THL? do you know something I don't??*