[Artemisia] Fabric Stores in Loch Salann?

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:43:24 CST 2007

Ashé'el furthered the temptation:> This sunday?? Joann's will be opened (though i just got the flyer, day after thanksgivig.. MASSIVE sales).

Must resist. Must clean house, must clear closet space, must not spend money, must not, must not...!
Besides, the crowds and parking for Turkey Day weekend are insane.

> *btw. Miss Aurora, when did i become THL? do you know something I don't??*That sparkly Gold Maple Leaf of yours carries a GOA, I believe.

Aurora