[Artemisia] Loch Salann's Vatican City

Dan Lind darthnapster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:30:50 CST 2007

On 11/16/07, Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com > wrote:

> Morgan, Damned Vicar and Keeper of the ZIP Codes, corrected:
>
> > Actually, the "American Vatican City", as you put it, lies within Loch
> Salann, since our border stretches to Wendover in the west and Park City in
> the east, but still a funny description.
> It's true if you think about it: Worldwide headquarters of a church whose
> membership numbers in the millions, possessed of untold wealth and a
> powerful influence in local, regional, and (whisper whisper) larger
> politics. A growing center of international trade at the crossroads of major
> highways. It even has its own catacombs.
>
> But the Roman bishops have much cooler hats.
> By the way, Sir Thomas tells me his shire claims Park City. I suspect this
> claim may need to be settled on the field of war.
> Loch Salann could really use a luxurious eastern hunting lodge --
> especially now that Pictsies threaten our western frontier.
>

> Aurora
> political gadfly

Dear Honorable Lady Aurora,

Most of the points you make I will leave uncontested in this forum.
However, one of your comments regarding my saline friends compels me to
reply publicly.  My response is as follows.  The last time I went to an
event in Loch Salann, I saw some pretty cool hats.

with affection,

m'Lord Christian

--
Einarr Håkonson the Christian, GPA