[Artemisia] Awards, was Re: Fabric Stores in Loch Salann?

Conchobhar mac Michil connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:03:16 CST 2007

morgan wolf wrote:
> Actually Couch-bar, Baronages, both Court and Territorial, carry a Grant in Artemisia.

True, in Artemisia they do.  But Copora (after looking it up again ...
seems my memory fades in direct relation to the alcohol I consume) only
requires that they carry an Award of Arms *if* the recipient is not
already armigerous.  And they *can't* carry a Patent at all since Patent
orders can only be created by the BoD.
> Morgan
> who has met you and knows *exactly* how praiseworthy you are/aren't

Heh.

Couchbar