[Artemisia] Loch Salann's Vatican City

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:29:40 CST 2007

> > > Actually, the "American Vatican City", as you put it, lies within Loch> > >Salann, since our border stretches to Wendover in the west and Park City in> >> > But the Roman bishops have much cooler hats.> > > Dear Honorable Lady Aurora,
Actually, I'm only an AoA.  ;)

> The last time I went to an> event in Loch Salann, I saw some pretty cool hats.Sweet m'Lord Christian,
Ah, but those are *Loch Salann* hats, not America's Vatican City hats.
The bishops of AVC rarely wear any kind of head covering with their pinstriped business suits in public.
No competition at all for an historic pointy miter with goldwork.

You know you're hooked by the SCA when you're watching the intallation of a new pope
and you're annoyed because the live camera coverage won't show closeups of
the centuries-old embroidery on his vestments.   :P

Auora de Portugal
BLS
Come to Solstice.
See cool hats.