[Artemisia] Awards, was Re: Fabric Stores in Loch Salann?

Vaun Stevens vstevens at missoula.lib.mt.us
Sat Nov 17 11:48:10 CST 2007

IIRC, the wording for an AoA is "the right to bear arms" which means that the person receiving the award is allowed to show their heraldic arms in the presence of Their Majesties.  We have added the right to bear steel in recent years to the ceremony.

Also, I thought that in the order of precedence that court baronies were with AoAs that they didn't carry a grant.  Who would have the charters that would clear this up for me?

Thanks,
Annys