[Artemisia] Lurking Westies (Was: Re: Awards, was Re: Fabric Stores in Loch Salann?)

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Sun Nov 18 12:34:23 CST 2007

> Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:17:07 -0800 (PST)
> From: Heather English <theiadora at yahoo.com>
> Allegretza,
>      Yes that is correct.
>      Theia
> Angela Zentz <allegretza at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   Soooo...
> Award of Arms=Lady/Lord
> Grant of Arms=Ladyship/Lordship

Ooooooo....
look at that!
it's a Westie of the Mists variety lurking the Aerie...
thinking of coming for a visit, Theia?
Soltice in Loch Salann is right around the corner...
I'm sure we could show you a good time...
It's 7 hours from Silver Desert to downtown Loch Salann,
Add the 4 or 5 hours it would take you to get from
Dark Wood to Silver Desert. Soltice is one of THE EVENTS
for Artemisia and Loch Salann this time of year is one
of the prettiest places in the universe.  And there's
this Brazillian restaurant a short way from downtown
that is unlike anything in the Bay Area...or Sac...or
Reno...

If you have the time, skip driving and take the train.
The trip over the Donner Pass is stunning!
Though considering gas prices, it might be cheaper to fly...

Or you could just stay home and catch some boring old
event in the foggy old Mists instead of living the good
life at a great event in Artemisia...

ttfn
Therasia (insufferable tease, former silly Cynaguan)

[FYI Theiadora from the southern end of the Principality
of the Mists is a former kingdom seneschal of the West
for her sins, among other things...]