[Artemisia] Côte du Ciel's 20th Birthday!

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Mon Nov 19 16:45:20 CST 2007

Hello, fellow Artemisians,
You’re invited to a birthday party on December 1, 2007! The Shire of
Côte du Ciel is turning 20. Please join us for feasting, dancing,
fighting, and competitions in Preston, Idaho.
Our champions win their titles at this event for Heavy, Rapier,
Bardic, and Arts and Sciences. All are welcome to join these
competitions, although champions will be chosen from our shire
membership.

We will have white bears available for purchase at a small price for
you to dress like your persona, although we will have fabric and trim
scraps available for your use, if you have leftover fabric from a
favorite piece of garb, bring it along!

This is a party event, so come prepared to do what you like most. If
you like spinning or other fabric working, bring some with with you!
If you like games, bring them along! Most of all, if you enjoy
teaching others about your favorite craft, we'd love for anyone to do
so!

Please note that the Feast Steward's email address below is corrected
from the Sage Copy! I'm sorry Freya and Catherine; it was all my fault!

Site

Opens at 10 a.m. and closes at 11 p.m.
Robinson Building at the Franklin County Fairgrounds
186 West 200 North
Preston, ID

Take US91 to Preston. Turn west on 200 North. Go 2 blocks. The
building will be on your right. Parking is on the street and in a
small parking area east of the building. Signs will be posted.

The site is dry and no open flames and no pets are allowed.

Fees

Site fees are $7.00 for adults. Children 6–12 are $3.00 and under 6
are free.
  Feast fees are $8.00 for adults. Children 6–12 are $4.00 and under
6 are free.
  A luncheon of soup and bread is also available for $2.00 per person.

Nonmembers must pay a $3.00 surcharge.
Make checks payable to the Shire of Côte du Ciel, SCA, Inc.

Event steward: Lady Belladonna di Francia

801.244.4757

belladonna at coteduciel.org

Feast steward: Lady Catherine Anne of Newbery
208.241.2367
aussie at gemstate.net

Marshal: Master Bartholomew Hightower of Canterbury
435.770.4315
bartholomew at coteduciel.org

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Belladonna