[Artemisia] Loch Salann's Vatican City

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 20:54:23 CST 2007

Greetings Everyone  and espeacially Lady Aurora

  MMM  Lady Aurora  you must be confusing me with someone else for I would have never tried to claim Park City  I mean Oh My God   We have way to much snow we don't even want what they get there>  No really no claim was ever made on Park City from my lips.
  Now my first event ever was very close to there though.  It was at Tim's Hole  and oh what memories that does bring  you may ask me about that anytime.
  However anything for a good brotherly combat.

  Love to all

  To the Dream
  Sir Thomas

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Hizzoner Morgan:

>There are in fact both highway 66 and highway 666 (now named highway 191) in utah, leading/connecting to Loch Salann, so nyah.
You mean the Orchard Drive scenic route to Cote du Ciel is actually The Devil's Highway??!
Oh, that gives a whole new twist to the apple of sin.
> >By the way, Sir Thomas tells me his shire claims Park City. I suspect this claim may need to be settled on the field of war.> > With all do respect to His Excellency, he's taken one-too-many shots to the helm. Otherhill is in Wyoming, Dragonmarch lies between Otherhill and Loch Salann, and Prk city is DEFINITELY in Loch Salann.
I thought Sir Thomas and Mistress Adria were based in Draca Mor.

Yours in confusion,
Aurora