[Artemisia] Fw: Solstice post

Richard & Florence Evans rcfaevans at Comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 20:09:17 CST 2007

An addendum to the Solstice Court schedule:

3 - 5:30  A & S Competition open for poplace viewing

YIS,
Lady Anna de Brabant
MoAS, BLS

----- Original Message -----
From: "BECKY LEISHMAN" <leishman10 at msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 1:26 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] Fw: Solstice post

Posted at the request of Lady Kira, Solstice Autocrat.

Good Lords and Ladies,

As the days wane and the temperature drops we come closer to Solstice Court.
Come and show off this years latest finery and shinnies. Come as you are
(yes I know a shock, Solstice garb you can wear again) and enjoy good
friends and good time with us in Loch Salann. For details please see your
quill or visit the website at   http://loch-salann.org/solstice.html

Feast

Our gracious feast steward is Lord Darius al-rashid.  Feast reservations
have been closed and payments received.  There will be space for off broad
feasting on site, there are also several restaurants in the area.

The TENTATIVE schedule is such

10 am Site Opens - Sign up for classes, chess tournament, A & S Competition

        Open Gaming set up

        Opening Court -- At their Majesties whim
11am (ish) Chess Tournament Begins
11am (ish) HE Timmur's prize fight begins

11am - 12:30 pm Class:  "Anyone Can Judge Anything" by HL Morgan Blaidd Du

11:30 am Entry Deadline for A & S Competition

12:30 - 3:00 pm Judging of A & S Competition

1 - 2:30 pm  Class:  "Persona Roundtable" by Count Ralph Bigod

4:00 set up for feast
6:00 pm Feast
    Evening Court at their Majesties whim
9:00 pm site closes

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me off the list I do
not post here often

In service

Lady Kiraanna Davydova