[Artemisia] Some Notes re: Estrella Online Land

Artemisia Land Allocation artemisianland at inbox.com
Wed Nov 28 12:13:35 CST 2007

Greetings, all.
Since I have received these questions a number of times, I will answer it publicly.

Each person is responsible for filling out their own online land request.  This will generate a list for the campmasters so they can contact you regarding tent size, etc.

Please do not complete land requests for others, unless they are your immediate family or tent mates.  Please have each person go to the website and fill out the form.

Another point to clarify:  On the signup for campers, there is a pulldown that says "Geopolitical Unit".  This designation is due to the way the software is set up - just choose "Kingdom of Artemisia" and it will then give you the camp choices.

Thank you all for your patience as we all get to know this software.  If you have any questions, please keep them coming!

~Theodora
Land Allocation Coordinator
Estrella War XXIV