[Artemisia] Loch Salann Armor Workshop

Dan Lind darthnapster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:13:16 CST 2007

On 11/28/07, Alex Alvarez <alexra69 at msn.com> wrote:

> GAAAAAAAAKKKK!!! <<< Morgan you're gonna get it!!!>>>>
>
> What does a greedy fellow require?  I am but a humble lord of a small
> barely known town in Spain.  A goat? Perhaps some cheese?
> << mumbling incoherent insults about Morgan>>>>>
> Rodrigo :)

Ah Rodrigo,

I require only friendship from you and your pastoral land.  We have far too
much cheese in the valley where I make my home, and as for goats, the last
time I was near goats, one of them made advances toward my friend Ulric
until our Mongol friend Jamukha shot one in a most tender spot.  We barely
escaped with our dignity.  Though the goats did not.

Besides which, my countrymen have pillaged your lands enough.  Though I
intend to make no reparations to Iberia, I will direct my own efforts to the
silk and silver roads east of your lands.

And do not mourn for your nickname.  You are merely Rabid, while the one who
gave it to you is Damned.

Christian

--
Einarr Håkonson the Christian, GPA
Côte du Ciel

"It's a dangerous business, going out your front door.  You step onto the
Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might
be swept off to."
- Bilbo Baggins

"Imagine being magically swept away to Delaware...  ...Hi, I'm in Delaware."
- Wayne Campbell

"I think you've had enough to drink, Wayne.  Frodo, bring Wayne some
coffee."
- Bilbo