[Artemisia] Estrella news!!

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Mon Oct 1 08:25:16 CDT 2007

Fyi- thE War Council also includes all the Greater Kingdom Officers as
well. Those would be Earl Marshal, Minister of Arts and Sciences,
Exchequer, and myself. ANY of us can be contacted for this information.
If you have a specific need that is not addressed in the Treaty, please
contact the officer in the loop for that area of interest. (ie. Arts,
see Baroness Casmira).

THANKS to all who traveled to Atenveldt to speak on our behalf. :)

Juliana
Kingdom Seneschal