[Artemisia] Who wants to party?

TClayton hereford at xmission.com
Mon Oct 1 13:42:18 CDT 2007

> More information, please. This is the first I've heard of it.
> "Night with the Benedictines" sounds to me like cordial brewing in the
> catacombs....

You're on the right track here!
 This will be a theme party showcasing the libations and culinary arts
associated with the Benedictine Order. Those who would like to donate items
( food or beverages of your choice) and assist in the party itself, (
serving, bar tending, entertainment etc...) are encouraged to dress as your
favorite friar.
    This party is NOT being sponsored by the Kingdom, but just us gentles
who are willing to donate some time, effort and little money.
    More details will be provided off list.
    Thanks again

-----Count Ralph bras-de-fer (Iron arm) Bigod