[Artemisia] Going to be off line

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Oct 1 14:29:50 CDT 2007

Greetings all!

I will be off-line (as far as I know) and unavailable for consults or
file pulls or any other checks that I normally am happy to do. This
condition will most likely be in effect from about an hour from now
through next Monday or Tuesday. I will be recuperating from knee
replacement surgery after that for several months, but will be able to
maintain my duties and responsibilities after I get home from the hospital.

I will message when I am back on line.

Please cross post this to any other Kingdom list that might be
interested - and thanks to those who have already sent well wishes. It
is very difficult for me to respond individually, but know that I do
appreciate any and all good thoughts.

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point
Ragged Staff Herald