[Artemisia] Going to be off line

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 15:24:25 CDT 2007

Good luck with your surgery and recouperation, and know we ALL love you and are thinking of and praying for you! :D

Love, Aethric, Ysabel, David, and Katriel ;)

~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

Dalek: But you have no weapons! No defences! No plan!
Doctor: (grinning) Yeah. And doesn't that scare you to death?