[Artemisia] Estrella Volunteering

Kimi Singson sofithecrabby at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 19:00:04 CDT 2007

The drums of war are steadily growing louder...
Are you ready?
There are only 134 days until the gates open and only 30 days to received the discounted pre-registration rates. The big question is...
Where are you going to volunteer this year?
Artemesia has a long-standing tradition of being one of the biggest and best in terms of our volunteer hours and this year we want to surpass our previous excellent turn-out.
Volunteering is easy, fun, greatly appreciated and earns your local group or kingdom funds!
As an added incentive this year, I am working on a prize for the household or guild that puts in the most volunteer hours at Estrella. A banner to be displayed for the year that proudly proclaims your groups uber-fantasticness in the realm of volunteering as well as an individual token of appreciation for each member of the household that contributed volunteer hours to the cause.
For more information please email me at Lady Sofi the Crabby (minus the spaces) at yahoo dot com and we look forward to seeing you at war!