[Artemisia] SCA vehicles

Jason Mohler darkside at bresnan.net
Wed Oct 3 19:14:41 CDT 2007

The Honda Element might be worth a look.  They're uglier than sin, but they
come in AWD and have pretty good cargo capacity (incredibly good if you fold
up the back seats).  The only drawback to them is that they only seat 4.
AND, if you're tall, they've got really good leg and head room (I'm 6'4 and
I fit without a problem).  It's actually a Honda I'd own - something I said
would never happen after I had to replace the alternator on a '74 Civic.

Matheus