[Artemisia] SCA vehicle

Jeanine jeaninegrace at cableone.net
Wed Oct 3 19:32:17 CDT 2007

The gas mileage kind of sucks, but we LOVED our suburban.   Fit
everything we ever wanted for Uprising in it.

And, considering that I am a serious packrat - that is saying something
;o)

One year, we had all of our gear, my 13 yr old son, a tent and bedding
for him, plus another tent for friends.

Very comfy ride, as well.

Ja'mala

 Hi all, I'm sending out a call for knowledge and experience. My car
gave up the ghost last week (you should see the other guys car), so I
need a new one. Since this is the first time I've looked for a car with
the SCA in mind, I'd like to get some advice. What vehicles have worked
well in the past? Which ones suck? What features are most useful? For
reference sake, I'm thinking about getting a wagon, something like an
Outback or a Protege 5. So far I have found a manual transmission to be
a much better option for my driving style. So if any of you have ideas
for me I would greatly appreciate them. And if any of you see a vehicle
that just screams to be among the group of Artemisian iron steeds, let
me know. I'm located on the border of Utah and Idaho if that helps.
Thanks all, Christian
-- Einarr H?konson in kristna of Miklagard MKA Dan Lind