[Artemisia] SCA vehicles

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Wed Oct 3 21:49:54 CDT 2007

The Mistress and I have a 2006 Ford Explorer.  I am VERY pleased with its
performance.  When we bought it back last year, we didn't consider the
Explorer until we sat in it {for an hour, really!}  and drove it for another
hour on various roads.  We can take passengers, depending on butt size
besides ourselves we could fit 5.  We  have hauled our pavilion, kitchen
gear, and a week's worth o' stuff   with room to spare {that's quite
exciting!}.  We travel extensively, and are getting fairly good mileage
{17.0+  mpg hiway}.
Mistress Caointiarn