[Artemisia] SCA vehicles

Marten van Rosenveldt kendofencer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:58:38 CDT 2007

Hello,

For Marten and Teresa it's either (for me) a Ford F-150 with the King Ranch option (http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/f150/features/) - [we have been known to help Yaasamiin tow her horses to events] or for her the Dodge Durango (it's got a Hemi).

When you HAVE to get there, these get you there.

YIS, Marten

P.S. I know they're spendy on gasoline.