[Artemisia] SCA vehicles

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Fri Oct 5 16:49:30 CDT 2007

When I bought my last car I brought a tape measure to make sure my nine
foot spear would fit in the interior of the vehicle.  I ended up with a
Toyota Camry with fold down seats.  I can get my fourteen foot pavilion
with all the poles, my armour, bedding, clothing, a regular size cooler,
other odds and ends and my teddy bear Livingston in the car and still see
out all windows.  I get about 31mpg on the interstate and the car is so
comfy.  I'm planning on adding a roof rack and tow packages so I can bring
more stuff and a person or two!

Kelwin