[Artemisia] Reminder... Demo tomorrow

Laurlee Harbig loreann at midrivers.com
Fri Oct 5 16:56:33 CDT 2007

Here's a reminder...

The Drachenfeld (formerly Drachetod) Demo is tomorrow, here in Glendive, Mt.
All are welcome to come. It looks as if we are getting people from all over
Montana as well as from the Outpost of Dreibrucken (Bismarck, North Dakota)
in Northshield. We think that they are coming in peace (lol).  I havn't
heard if any of our neighbors from up north in An Tir.

For those of you who are coming, we hope you travel safe.

Place is JayCee West Park and we are starting at 10am and going until 4pm
(or until we have had enough...lol). There is a free feast for those SCA
members who come to support us, it will be after the Demo. We have a cap of
50 people for the feast. There will also be soup and chili for sale during
the day to help warm you up.

God Bless all here...  Rena