[Artemisia] guilds

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 11:48:01 CDT 2007

Hello,

  I would like to remind everyone that the Artemisian Needleworker's Guild is ALWAYS accepting interested parties.  We share ideas, projects, links and other things.

  Please note, that we are just starting to get this organized, so be patient and help up grow.  Just search yahoo groups, (Artemisia, Needlework) and you'll find us.  Or you can just buzz me and let me know that you want to join and I'll send you an invite.

  It is a moderated group, so I can control the spammer.

  Thanks,

  Tor von Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold

Cindie Green <illoraofthewestlea at hotmail.com> wrote:

Greetings,
I have returned temporarily to Artemisia from Caid after an extended absence and hope to get involved here again. I'm wondering if there is a Needleworkers Guild or a Costumers Guild? Is there a group at all in Dun Braga anymore?
Illora of the west lea

Jerry Shaeffer
Push the button, Max!