[Artemisia] Arn Hold Guilds

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 09:02:30 CDT 2007

Hello,

  Just wanted to you to know, Arn Hold the following guilds:

  Cooking, Needlework, Casting, Scribal, Costuming, Sea Craft, (rumors of brewing guild brewing), Archery, Equestrian, Fighters, and please forgive me if I've forgotten any.  This is off the top of my head at work.

  We are very active group when it comes to teaching and sharing of knowledge.

  Thanks,

  Tor von  Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold

  If you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it!
  Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
  Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
  (208) 870-7616 or (208) 870-7322
  before 9:00pm MST