[Artemisia] Fundraiser at Crown

Karina Tucker tuckerka at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:39:11 CDT 2007

Dear Friends,

This Crown Tourney, we have the esteemed honor at the request of our most
Royal and Glorious Queen, That Very Sun of Artemisia, Champion of the Meek,
Giver of Good Gifts, and The Very One we all adore, Sorcha, to perform
service to those among our kingdom.

Most cherished populace, we ask you to put your ovens and stoves to the
service of our Queen to provide service for those who suffer within our
kingdom. Pray thee in your charity bring goods to the Royal Commanded Bake
Sale. Every dollar raised goes to help a family now left bereft of their
father and husband who has long served valiantly in these lands of the
Gryffon Kingdom.

Look for our booth where you may deposit your alms and look to try the wares
of our chefs of the Shire without Peer.

May those powers that be bless our Sovereign Queen for her mercy and
charity. May our charity be returned with prosperity for our Kingdom.

Long Live Artemisia!

~Posted on behalf of Lord Ramon de Javier of Arrows' Flight, Bake Sale
champion