[Artemisia] HELP! Lost Buckler!!

Emily Rasely dwyn69 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 10:21:25 CDT 2007

Hi,

  so....someone who looks a lot like me but obviously isn't me because I would never ever do something so heinously awful as mislplace my spiffy shiny buckler with which we will blind our enemies at Estrella....but it seems to be locationally challenged.  It is one of the metal wavy bucklers made by Don Aaron with two fleur de lis and a thistle on a pile.  Please let someone who looks a lot like me know if it is found.  It was last at Coronation, and was used by Count Michael in the finals of the Sable Rose tourney.

  In distress,
  Rowan