[Artemisia] I'm home

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Oct 10 21:11:43 CDT 2007

Greetings!

Please cross post this to the Kingdom heraldic lists that might be
interested. Thank you.

I am home, starting on the physical therapy road to recovery, and
feeling pretty good overall.
I will not be doing much (if any) answering of questions, looking up
files or any other heraldic type
work for a few more days. I do have a few questions that were sent me
while I was out of touch, and they
will be answered as and when I can.

My staples come out on October 16 and I have a post op followup exam on
November 2. As well, there will
be lots of therapy appointments as well as the therapy at home, so
please do not expect answers as prompt as before
my surgery. Thank you all for understanding.

I want to thank everyone, as well, for all the good thoughts and well
wishes over the last week or so. It helped
immensely.

Shauna