[Artemisia] Thank you and lost item

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:35:22 CDT 2007

Greetings All!

I just want to thank all those who made the first Southern Regional Collegium a success:

All of the teachers, students, those who set up and helped clean the building, those who helped with children's activities (especially those who didn't even have their children there!), those who sat at the exchequer's table and the herald's table and of course the Gracious and Generous Baron and Baroness of Loch Salann and of Gryphon's Lair.

I especially want to thank Don Aaron and Mistress Thea for really being there for me and doing all I needed (and then some more) to help get this all ready.

A big VIVAT to you all and may there be many more combined Collegiums in the future,

HL Bethany

p.s. My blue Levi's brand jeans were accidentally taken with someone else's stuff from the Women's bathroom.  If you have them will you PLEASE let me know how I can arrange to get them back as they are new and I could really use them.  Thanks!