[Artemisia] Missoula to Bend Area, OT, non-SCA

Child of Faith elianaadriel at juno.com
Sat Oct 13 15:39:09 CDT 2007

Forgive me for posting non-SCA related stuff, but I am at my wits end and don't know what to do. My friend's grandfather is dying. We are in Missoula and his grandfather is in Spray, OR, near Bend. His father died when he was 7 and he did not get to see the funeral. This has torn him apart his entire life and he is going nuts trying to find a way to get to Spray to see his grandfather's funeral. I don't know how much time is left before his grandfather dies, but it seems to be close. He has no money whatsoever and I have no money to help him. If anyone is or knows someone who is going to be passing through Missoula and ending up in Spray or near Spray, like in Bend, and has room for an extra person to tag along, please email me personally at ElianaAdriel at juno.com. Thank you all.

Tegan (mundanely known as Shondalae)

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -unknown