[Artemisia] Looking for a new or used open faced helm

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 15:13:39 CDT 2007

Ironmonger has a munition grade bascinet for 135.00, 150.00 if you want a lifting visor.

http://www.ironmongerarmory.com/index.php?p=helms

Stonekeep has some nice basic helms

http://spiers-saddlery.stores.yahoo.net/starhe.html

You can always look at Ashcraft Baker as well.

http://www.ashcraftbaker.com/pricelist%20web.htm

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: erika anderson <zemlar at yahoo.com>