[Artemisia] Deadline approaching - Investiture Feast

dainya at moonhillcraft.com dainya at moonhillcraft.com
Sun Oct 21 18:22:40 CDT 2007

Greetings!

I still have some feast reservations available, for the November Event
November 3, 2007
Search for the Renaissance (Wo)Man & Baronial Investiture

As a reminder -
Feast Information
A grand feast of four removes, (prepared by the Cooks Guild! YUM), will be served to the FIRST 50 PREPAID RESERVATIONS.
Limited off-board seating will also be available, and some business may be conducted between removes.
Please e-mail the feast contact if you have dietary restrictions.
Deadline for Feast Reservations is October 28. This is a FIRM DATE.

Feast fee: $8, children 12 and under half-price. You do NOT need to pre-pay for the event...just the feast.
If you mail your check, please include mundane as well as SCA names!

Make checks payable to Barony of Arn Hold, SCA, Inc., send to the feast contact:
Investiture Feast
Diana Hoff
684 E. Full Moon St
Kuna ID  83634

For those folks who are local to the Barony, Dainya will be present at the Populace meeting on October 28th to collect
last minute checks. For those who are not local or who are unable to attend the populace meeting check must be
received by mail no later than the October 28th deadline.

YIS,
Lady Dainya
Feast Contact

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought,
wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to
us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the
general hostility and unfairness of the universe."