[Artemisia] FWD: SCA Asian Persona Survey

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Thu Oct 25 08:33:25 CDT 2007

The SCA Asian Persona Survey is a website with the names, locations, and
contact information for SCAdians playing personae that hail from the
parts of Asia farthest removed from Europe: China, Japan, Korea, India,
Southeast Asia, or the Mongol Empire.  It is intended to foster a sense
of community and solidarity among those of us who play personae out of
the mainstream of traditional SCA culture, and to share expertise and
information with those who are new to the SCA.

http://www.brassbricks.com/sca/east_asian_personae_main.htm
<http://www.brassbricks.com/sca/east_asian_personae_main.htm>

If you are interested in communicating with other SCAdians who share
similar interests in the cultures of Asia, take a look at the website.
If you would like to be included, you can email me at
spearweasel at yahoo.com.

Please include the following information:

*    Persona Name
*    Preferred Online Contact Method (Email or Website)
*    Home Barony, Shire, or Group
*    Persona Background
*    Relevant Website or anything else you would like to include.

In Service,
Kamaitachi no Kansuke
a.k.a. "Spearweasel"
m.k.a. Andrew Benton