[Artemisia] One Thousand Eyes Baronial Birthday, November 17

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Tue Oct 30 00:33:50 CDT 2007

Greetings all,
I have been requested to share the following event announcement:

For twenty years, the proud peacock has spread its’ plumage over the “Heart”
of these fair lands of Artemisia. Come join us in celebrating the twentieth
birthday of the Barony of One Thousand Eyes!!

During this wonderful event a new Baronial warlord will be chosen to lead
our forces in combat. A three weapon tourney will be held to determine who
most is worthy to hold this honorable title. This will be a round robin
format featuring sword and shield, florentine and six foot spear and small
shield. Only members of our barony may win but all fighters are invited to
join us in testing the skill and resolve of our new warlord.

Classes are being planned and will announced soon.

A fine feast will be served in the evening hours, provided by the lovely and
talented Mariha. The feast will feature a whole roast pig, babaganoush,
hummus, salad, pita, couscous and maybe some more Mediterranean treats.
Anybody who goes home hungry from a feast served by Mariha has no one to
fault but them selves.

Bards and entertainers are welcome to join in during feast. As is tradition
anyone with memories or stories to tell about this great Barony will be
welcomes to share them while we eat.

Come enjoy hospitality of One Thousand Eyes and help us celebrate two
decades of honor and grace in the Heart of Artemisia!

Site: Idaho Falls Rec Center. Take I -15 to exit 119 in IF. Turn west on
highway 20, proceed to the light at the top of the hill and turn
right(north) on Skyline. Two blocks down on the left, just before the
airport entrance. Site opens at 10 AM, lists open immediately following
opening court or noon, whichever is sooner.

Site fee is 6 dollar for adults and 3 for youth 6-14. 3 dollar nonmember
surcharge applies, as always.
Feast will be 7 dollars per head. Please send payment to my feast steward or
my self. We will likely be able to take you as you come as well as this is a
large pig. I’ll keep you posted.

Autocrat: Lord Roger de Palermo (Bruce Daniel) 1761 Starlite, Pocatello ID
83201
rogerdepalermoATyahooDOTcom
Feast Steward: Mariha Berrett 1568 Irving, Idaho Falls, Id 83401

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:58 PM