[Artemisia] Kingdom War Practice, 1000 Eyes, Sunday November 18

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Tue Oct 30 00:52:13 CDT 2007

Greetings again,
As our fair kingdom prepares for the upcoming Estrella War...
(WAR!)
The general of His Majesty's Armies, Ralph bras-de-fer Bigod, has issued
summons for all combatants who can attend to join him in The Barony of One
Thousand Eyes on Sunday, November 18 for the purpose of honing our skills of
battle.
His Excellency Ralph further declares that the vagaries of nature shall not
daunt the spirit of the stalwart warriors of Artemisia, therefore the
training will not be cancelled because of weather.
The field for this exercise shall be Alameda Park in Pocatello. For those
who have attended the regular Pocatello practices, you know this park well.
For those less traveled, take I-15 to exit 71 (Pocatello Creek Road) and
upon leaving the freeway proceed westward into town. The first set of
traffic lights you will reach, take a left turn on to Jefferson Ave. Proceed
to the next light, and turn right onto Pine. Go 3 blocks westward to Wayne
and turn right again, and look for the assembled fighters in the park that
you are now circling. We should be on the west side of the park, near the
shelter.
This link will provide you a map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=545+wayn
e,+pocatello,+ID&sll=42.884927,-112.444382&sspn=0.007405,0.014591&ie=UTF8&ll
=42.88521,-112.444382&spn=0.007405,0.014591&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1
Or if you'd prefer to search it yourself, an appropriate address is 544
Wayne Ave.
Anyone with questions is free to contact me with them, and I will do my best
to answer them. My contact information is available on the baronial officers
list for The Barony of One Thousand Eyes.
http://www.uprisingwar.org/bote/off.htm
-Marcello, One Thousand Eyes Knight Marshall

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:58 PM