[Artemisia] Fw: [sagittariiartemisia] Archery at Coronation

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 19:42:03 CDT 2007

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com>
To: sagittariiartemisia at yahoogroups.com; archeryartemisia at yahoogroups.com; earlalan at srv.net
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2007 6:35:56 PM
Subject: Re: [sagittariiartemisia] Archery at Coronation

I had briefly discussed the idea with His Grace and said I would do it just before heading to Harvest War to run the Harvest War Achery Tournament there (btw, here's my report- Elfwyn the Dane won), but Their Highnesses, who's permission I consider vital, weren't in attendance (something about getting ready for some big thing they're doing next week, I dunno), so I was not able to speak with Them about it.   Since Sir Sagan, as our Archer General, seems to have addressed that issue and decided to open up the Marshal In Charge/Host duties to somebody else, I will gladly step aside and let someone else be in charge of stick flinging whilst I focus on selling stuff.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com