[Artemisia] Barons and Baronesses

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Tue Sep 4 14:47:26 CDT 2007

Landed Baron/Baroness' don't have to have a consort. Sentinels' Keep has had
2 single Baronesses, and Arn Hold has has at least one single Baron. They
may serve alone.  Their gender/orientation makes no difference.  They may
serve with a partner (of the opposite sex) that is not thier mundane
partner, no matter what their mundane marital status is.  (same goes for
King/Queen.  Many crowns are not married couples.)  Hope this answers some
of your questions.

Gefjon