[Artemisia] Barons and Baronesses

Laura Stumpp osondrea at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:48:52 CDT 2007

Gay couples are not allowed to serve as a landed Baron and Baroness in any
kingdom that I know of. I think it's a blanket rule in the SCA.
However, this kingdom does not require landed Barons or Baronesses to have a
consort. You are correct that the Baroness of One Thousand Eyes rules
without a consort (but with a lot of support).
M. Osondrea, OL