[Artemisia] Coronation fire restrictions

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 15:37:53 CDT 2007

Excellency,

Thank you for providing this information, unfortunately it, like so much of the modern world, doesn't address SCA specifics, such as-

Does the "cannot build your own fire ring" mean no portable fire pits, since we have to assemble them, or are they the "agency approved" designation?

What of tiki torches, or hurricane lamps, or table torches such as I use?

Please know that I'm not trying to be difficult, but if what this says is that the majority of my lighting sources are not allowed, I need to go buy a bunch of battery and propane lanterns apparently.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com