[Artemisia] Barons and Baronesses

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 16:54:53 CDT 2007

Actually, I've found it helps if you just keep muttering to yourself, "I wanted the job, I wanted the job, I wanted the job."  The funny thing is that most of the people in the barony sort expect their rulers to mumble to themselves incoherantly at times. (GRIN)

  Soon to be retired,

  Tor von Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Her Peacock Excellency said:

>Yes, the current Baroness of One Thousand Eyes is totally insane and is
>serving alone.

Isn't a measure of insanity *required* for wearing a territorial coronet?
"You must be this crazy to ride the baronial throne...."

Aurora de Portugal
of the brine shrimp barony

  If you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it!
  Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
  Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
  (208) 870-7616 or (208) 870-7322
  before 9:00pm MST