[Artemisia] Is it that time already? Was Barons and Baronesses

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 17:40:54 CDT 2007

Nah, inside joke!  When Rachel and I first stepped up, the list was buzzing with the topic "Circlets = yes or no"  So she figured "must be time to bring it back up"

  She asked us that as one of the baronial "questions".

  Tor von Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold

morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com> wrote:
  uuummmm, did I miss several days worth of posts, or did the Stepana just make a HUGE leap on the subject matter?

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com