[Artemisia] Gender Bending Barons

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Tue Sep 4 18:34:01 CDT 2007

That's kind of what Morgan made it sound like. Although if barons
have the same rules as the crown, I'm pretty sure that, for crown,
the fighter and his or her opposite sex consort are required to
actually possess the body parts they claim to have and no "persona"
excuses are accepted. Not that I've ever seen them check (even though
it might add an interesting flare to crown pageantry). I might be
wrong, too.

Belladonna