[Artemisia] Gender Bending Barons

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Tue Sep 4 18:46:37 CDT 2007

As an interesting side note (someone please correct me if I'm wrong),
I think it's perfectly legal for (for example) a man with a female
persona to become "queen" and have a woman consort with a male
persona be the "king" as long as the individuals in question actually
possess opposite sex body parts. I will, however, refrain from
offering my opinion about the logic of this rule.

Belladonna