[Artemisia] Barons and Baronesses

L HANS varbear at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 20:27:44 CDT 2007

ok... just for the record...

 i have personally asked more than one king if i had to rule as a landed baroness singularly or if i could rule with a partner (of the same sex)... i have been told by the crown in both cases... that yes i could rule with my same-sex partner...

kingdom law and copora do not forbid it as they specifically do for monarchs...

my guess is copora doesn't mention it because it is "kingdom business"

-dame varia
(the person whom this will most likely impact - one way or the other...some day)