[Artemisia] Barons and Baronesses

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Tue Sep 4 21:43:29 CDT 2007

Thank you for sharing that information! It gives me a brighter outlook.

Of course, there's a good chance you're right that you're "the person
whom this will most likely impact." It's possible, though, that you
might be "one of the persons" it will impact. Given another decade or
so in the SCA, I might be totally insane, too. And Cote du Ciel could
become a barony one day. And I haven't quite completely abandoned all
hope of finding a partner within my lifetime.

Belladonna