[Artemisia] Barons and Baronesses

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 00:02:51 CDT 2007

This would be the "candidates must be acceptable to the Crown" part of it.  BARONESS (did I mention congratulations?) Varia, being in the position to ask it in a non-hypothetical way, can be given a definite answer.  BUT, I doubt any Crown will issue a blanket "it's fine with me", not because of any homophobia, but because there is no guarantee that the hypothetical gay couple will be acceptable for other reasons, each of which the Crown must decide for Themselves.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com