[Artemisia] Fire Restrictions, OT

Bruce Padget bapadget at pop.mail.yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 02:13:52 CDT 2007

I couldn't think of a way that this wouldn't sound like an endorsement,
and failed.  But...

There's a wonderful product under the name "Firedancer," and you can
find it online at www.thefiredancer.net, among other places.  It's a
propane firepit that looks for all the world like the real thing.  I
first saw one in Darbuka.  It wasn't until the second night around the
fire that I noticed it wasn't a small wood fire, and that was only when
Sadiq reached behind his chair to turn the valve that shut off the gas.

Most agencies consider the Firedancer a propane stove, so it is often
permitted in situations where fires aren't.  For example, as I read the
restrictions for Coronation, a Firedancer would be permitted, even
outside of a provided fire circle.

Regards,
Niccolo
bapadget at yahoo.com