[Artemisia] Archery at Artemisia

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 08:36:58 CDT 2007

Archers of the Realm:

I volunteer to bring the necessary range equipment so that we may enjoy a bit of sport shooting and, perhaps, a friendly competition or three.  I will bring a backstop and frame, two butt-stands, two butts, and some of my less-bulky targets.  (I don't want to hear any complaints that I am not bringing the Great Wall or the Archers Quintain.  The bloody things are too big!!!)  If any others wish to bring a few of their special, sadistic targets for us to shoot at, please do.  I'll not be bringing any loaner gear

Now, please let me be clear:  I am also bringing my bow.  It is my intention to actually shoot it.  I feel certain that we will have a small cohort of warranted marshals.  We just need to agree to switch-out MIC duty so that we all shoot.

Sir Sagan, brother and sister archers, is this acceptable?

Ryryd (the not-completely-selfless)