[Artemisia] Gender Bending Barons

Jeff Brainard marcocaprioli at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 12:15:44 CDT 2007

Please do feel free to pipe up, but am I the only one who thinks this
is a ludicrious convolution? Why would a couple both transvest for the
sake of a hat? It's absurd. It is perfectly within the bylaws of the
SCA for a woman to rule in her own right without subjecting herself or
her consort to such masquerade.

Marco dei Caprioli