[Artemisia] Bids being accepted

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Wed Sep 5 19:12:51 CDT 2007

Greetings, all.
The Barony of Loch Salann is soliciting bids for a set of Baronial thrones.  These bids will be accepted by Dame Theodora, the Baronial Seneschal, until October 6th at the Southern Collegium.

Complete bids should include
-sketches of throne designs (including indications of dimensions)
-information about materials
-itemized list of expenses
-expected timeline for completion
-photos of previous completed work
-complete contact information for the designer

We are looking for bids from people who can make the thrones, rather than just design ideas, but teams are welcome to submit bids. Bids are welcome from anyone in the Kingdom..

If you have any questions or wish to forward a bid, please send it to me, and I will ensure that they are forwarded to the appropriate people.

Thanks!
~Theodora
Seneschal, Loch Salann

Theodora of Trebizond, OP